Sean TobinFamily Law & Estate Planning
Sean is originally from Los Angeles, but has lived in Grand Rapids since elementary school. Sean earned his Bachelor of Arts in Philosophy from DePaul University where he graduated Summa Cum Laude.
Sean went on to attend Michigan State University College of Law where he was actively involved in the Environmental law society and Urban Food & Farm Clinic. During law school, Sean interned with the State of Michigan Attorney General's Office as well as a local firm specializing in litigation.
Prior to joining ADAM, Sean worked in liquor law where he honed his ability to effectively advocate on behalf of his clients. Sean became affiliated with the American Divorce Association for Men in 2017. During this time, Sean has gained extensive experience representing men all over West Michigan.
- Grand Rapids Bar Association, Family Law Section, Member
- State Bar of Michigan, Member
- Michigan, 2016 – U.S. District Court of Western District of Michigan, 2016
- Michigan State University College of Law, East Lansing, Michigan
- JD - 2015
- DePaul University, Chicago, Illinois
- B.A. in Philosophy Summa Cum Laude - 2012